Saturday, April 30, 2011

I'm zipping my mouth this month

At last, I'm very free now because my finals is over. - YAY!-
Hopefully the results do not disappoint me. I put in quite some effort in them, okay!

Latest updates:

1. I'm back in Penang already but I don't seem to enjoy myself. The reason is......


En en, it is unavailable. :'(

I sweat even when I'm sleeping. The weather is surely hot these days!


2. I went on a date with him yesterday at Gurney Plaza.

Lunch : Sakae Sushi (Japenese Restaurant)
Tea: Leomag waffle and bread stick.
Shopping: Bought a blouse for Rm 34. I love a dress from POTS-1, RM71 (after 10% discount) but I didn't buy. The reason is, my mum is going to kill me if she knows. :x


Randomness. Uhh.. my frindge... blame the fan. :p


3. I won't be able to talk much this month.

Say Cheese. :O

I went for my monthly checkup yesterday, before going dating with my honey pie. After removing wires and colour of the braces, I was asked to put on 2 rubber bands, shown in the photo for ONE MONTH. My teeth hurts even when I'm not opening my mouth. The pain is worst if I try to talk. In fact, I CAN'T TALK because... by opening my mouth, every single tooth feels like jumping out of my gums. T_T

Interested to know what rubber bands are they?

Here you are, mini rubber bands. I need to change a new pair daily.
It says, this product contains natural rubber latex which ....... (too long, lazy to type them out)
Surprisingly they are made in Mexico! I thought they are buatan Malaysia. :x


Size of the rubber band, comparing with a 10 cent (RM)


Uh huh. Looking back at my photo, can you see how stretchable it is?
Try to imagine how do you feel when you are asked to put them on all the time (Except when I'm having my meals & brushing my teeth).


Disney Mickey Mouse. Lols.

No comments:

Post a Comment