Friday, July 13, 2012

Sem break of Sem 3 (I)

          FYI, I'm having my sem break now. - Yay or Nay?- :) Time flies, indeed. A month is about to come to an end. I left 2 more months of holiday.

During the first month...

# 1- I went back to Jitra
      I was invited to participate a swimming event organised by my lecturer, Mr Chee. It was held at Darulaman Golf Club, the pool where I did my very first swimming lesson - with a few children. I signed up 5 events and I managed to obtain 2 gold medals, 2 silver and a bronze in the open category. A swimming club cheated by putting two young girls - aged 14 and 16 into the open category. Well, both of them were of course, bigger in size, tanner and tougher than me. I was quite angry after knowing they've cheated and I vowed to claim gold medals in my pet events (Backstroke and Freestyle). God is fair, so He granted my wish.

       
I stopped training in year 2011, yet still able to defeat two young girls who undergo consistent training. I admit, I'm satisfied and proud even though I manage to get only 2 gold medals this year. These 2 girls must have been dreaming during their trainings. IMO, it's very shameful for not being able to defeat a veteran swimming. 

# 2 - I'm learning the guitar 

      I wanted to learn how to play a musical instrument this sem break. The urge comes from the environment around me. It seems that most of my friends know how to play at least a musical instrument. I admit I'm envious, especially to those who know how to play the piano. Even though I love the piano extremely much but I decided to learn the guitar. Firstly, it's easier to learn. I don't have to find a teacher to guide me. Youtube is my teacher currently. Secondly, guitar lessons aren't that expensive compared to piano lessons. Thirdly, guitar is cheaper and lighter than the piano. With these two criteria, I can always bring my guitar anywhere. 
Fourthly, I want to play my favourite song. 

dsad
#3 - I'm working - and I'm lovin' it. 
       Teaching is not a profession that I wanted the most. What I wanted the most is being a nutritionist ot dietitian. However I'm now doing my B.Ed in a local university. I wanted to get a job as a teacher since I'm doing B.Ed. The 1st school that I went to is Shih Chung Primary, the school where it's full with his shadows. The HM asked bout us again. Idk what to answer her because idk what did he tell her. She sensed something wasn't right, so she stopped the conversation. I walked out the school reminiscing about the past. A few days later, my sis told me Chung Hwa Primary needed me, unfortunately PPD sent a teacher before my arrival. Therefore my letter was stranded in the PPD office. A week later, the penyelia petang of Chung Hwa Secondary picked my form from PPD. As a result I'm now teaching lower form at my alma mater. I'm assigned to teach KH and Sivik of Form 1 & 2. The classes that I got are... lousy and problematic ones. (P/s - I'm not discriminating students). So far I manage to control all my classes. I gained lots of teaching experience, admin stuff and insights even though I started working  a week ago. I've to admit that I enjoy teaching. I love going to school early to be with my students. I started missing the Shih Chung kids whenever I'm talking to my students because kiddos are a lot more cuter than secondary school students.  ssssssssssss
zzssssssssssssssssssss              ssszWhat will happen next few weeks? 
Only God knows. I hope there will be more interesting happenings in the future so that I can have something to blog about. T.G.I.F! That's the reason why I can spend more time doing my favourite thing. :) That's all for now. Ja neee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment