Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all Muslims. May this new year a blessing one to all of you. :)
Now I shall begin writing.
It's rather sad whenever I look at the calender because I left a month of semester break. Exactly a month left. When the time that I get to spend at home and with my bf is limited, I tend to get restless easily. Everything seems not okay in my eyes, my heart, my brain, and even with my limbs.
With only a month left, I'm going to fully utilised the time left. First, I'm gonna pay more attention during my guitar class and spend more time practising. Next, be an obedient girl at home. Third, treasure the time that I'm going to spend with him. If you ask me, what are the important things in my life, I would answer:
"My family members,
my beloved boyfriend,
and of course, Jesus Christ"
Put the emotional expression aide. Look the picture on your right. Yeah, calluses! I know the tip of my fingers look ugly but all thanks to the layer of rough skin, I don't feel that pain while playing the guitar anymore. With that I can spend more time playing with my guitar. Yay!
Dear uni students, let's treasure the time left before we go back to our respective universities. Time and tide wait for no men, list down your undone wishes and make them happen before the semester begins.
Happy holiday! :)
Dear uni students, let's treasure the time left before we go back to our respective universities. Time and tide wait for no men, list down your undone wishes and make them happen before the semester begins.
Happy holiday! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment