Time and tide wait for no man.
My enrolment in the teacher training college seems to be like a few months ago. Sometimes, I almost forget that I am graduating in a year time when I am dealing with a great deal of responsibilities in life. So yeah, one more year to graduation, which also mean that one more year to experience a whole new stage in life - the working stage or maybe the marriage stage.
Like I said, life in Tanjung Malim, Perak is pretty boring. However I'm grateful to have See Yung, aka my god sis as my companion. She's 2 years older than me. Therefore she's the one that turn to whenever I'm in trouble. One day, I asked her a pretty difficult question.
"I cannot believe that I am graduating in a year. I cannot believe that I am going to be working soon. I don't think I am prepared to deal with the change in my life - from a student, to a working adult, or even a wife. What should I do? What should I equip myself with?", I asked her these.
She smiled at me and said "You'll found ways to deal with them when it's time". I was puzzled because the answer that she gave didn't give me a solution. That feeling of insecure makes me feel anxious. II was told "not to be a worrywart, just go with the flow and things will not be wrong". Still, such explanation or reply doesn't solve the dilemma that I am facing now.
Fellow readers who are of the same age as me, do you feel that too? Does anyone have the idea on how to deal with this kind of pre-adolescence misery?
No comments:
Post a Comment