Saturday, January 22, 2011

3 in 1

Just like the title, 3 events in a post.
-fingers pointing to the internet connection-
put the blame on the lousy connection. Haha.

Event 1:
Yay! EC assessment (role play) is done!
Sin Ni and I had to play as Barbie dolls.
I do hope I look like one.
I enjoyed acting like one!
More role play please~ :x

Event 2:
I followed Tai Chi classes organised by a senior on Friday and Saturday morning.
8am- 10am. Wondering since when I'm so hardworking?
Lols. I attended classes for the sake of my health.
I've mama and papa to take care of.
... and 2 lil brats to cane when they are naughty.
... and an adorable monkey for me to love.

Event 3:
I feel like rooting in my room because I don't have the mood to study.
In fact, I don't study always - only a few days before the examination.
I know consistency works best but somehow, I'm a lazy person.
"I am a LAZY person."


No comments:

Post a Comment