Monday, March 28, 2011

Beat food craving

I believe every girls would like to have a decent body shape.
It doesn't have to be 36-25-36, 35-24-24.
An hour-glass shape of body is good enough.

So, are you one of the girls that are trying to beat food craving in the middle of the night?

Wenny: "YES, I AM!"

My own method of controlling myself from building that strong and irresistible desire for food is to brush my teeth immediately after dinner. -wink!-

I've braces and I need to use 3 different kinds of toothbrush whenever I have to brush my teeth - and they take me quite some time to make sure each of the gaps are food-free.


These 3. Papa, mama, and baby toothbrush. :x

I will automatically build the immunity for food craving whenever I think of the process of brushing my teeth. So good heh? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment