I'm friendly.
I'm kind.
I'm chin-chai.
I'm okay with anything
and
I can even suit (cater) myself to adapt different kind of people.
Too bad, I've my limit too. I'm not a super-girl.

Look, I AM NOT!
People working with me may find that I'm a relax person. I divide work early so that everyone has ample time to do. I don't rush or hush my group mates; I just occasionally reminding or asking the progressions so that everything will be on track. But, please, when I'm putting my effort to get the group work done, gimme your cooperation, could you?
I believe nobody would like to be criticize, humiliate, back-stabbed, looked down. If you don't want to be so and so, please cooperate with me. I don't want have such thinking/behavior towards you too.
Nobody is perfect. True, no one is. But, don't ever take this as an excuse for you for not behaving good. Nobody is perfect? or Nobody has ever tried to be perfect? If you haven't try to improve your weaknesses to be perfect, then don't use this phrase.
-Breathe in, breathe out-
Ren, Sabar.

No comments:
Post a Comment