Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My fav YouTube singer

         Some of the famous singers build their career by posting their songs on Youtube. Justin Bieber is one famous example. Biber's haters, chill people. I'm not going to talk about him but another young man. He's Tyler Ward.

        The reasons why I love listening to his musics are: -

His unique voice (not to deep or high- just nice) 
He looks super yeng when he's playing musical instruments. 
He looks like my ex.  

           Watching videos of Tyler's singing reminds me of Lenny. I wonder how is he doing right now. Inherited his family business or continue studying? I can't remember the Iban language that he taught me but only a phrase 'ku sayau dik' which means I love you. 

          Still keeping his messages, still unblocking him, still keeping pieces of memory. It's best not to be connected because some love are not meant to be yours. :) So, please appreciate the man who is beside you. You'll never know when will the cupid arrow be detached from the heart.

 It's in my head now. Enjoy listening. 

Have a pleasant day. 
:3

No comments:

Post a Comment