I'm counting down for my term break. It is exactly 1 more week to go! Seniors suggest that I should buy tickets back home at least 1 week earlier. So I bought my train ticket online yesterday night.
Super Night Class aka bed seat for RM41 only.
It's 6 hours journey ride. The duration of time is the same as taking express bus home. I don't mind paying RM10 extra to enjoy a comfortable ride back home. I don't have to squeeze for seats, worry that I might fall asleep on the shoulder of the passenger beside me, worry that the air condition is too cold, etc.
I'm sure it'll be a wonderful journey back home because I'm longing to see my family.
However, I've to start doing A LITTLE BIT of my assignments. 0 progression still. I don't wanna be the slave of assignments during term break.
Teehehe. Ja ne. :3

gambateh oo.. :D
ReplyDelete