I'm back to Penang! :D -wide smile on my face-
My brother came to train station to carry my stuff to the island, mumbling why girls have so many items to bring home. Mum waited for me in the car and told me what happened at her work. Sis smiled when I showed her a peace symbol and said 'yo!'. She later told me things about her studies and her friends. Later, dad came back in the evening, didn't talk much as usual when I said 'I'm back'. Cheeky me, I asked 'why don't you look surprised?'. He said 'since you're back, remember to update the files of my clients into the new cupboard........ etc etc'. I talked and played with my doggie a moment ago. Naughty him, ran away from house a few days ago but ended up coming back 2 hours later. Lol. Everyone in the house hasn't changed. I'm glad they didn't.
Things that I need to do right now are:
1. Collect sister's report card tomorrow.
2. Meet with my sister's headmistress because she needs a replacement teacher.
3. Going to music centre to enquire adult piano course.
4. Helping dad with his paperwork.
5. Going to see the student abroad consultant with brother
6. Buy a new bible.
7. Dental appointment
I need to consider if I should take up the offer of being a temporary teacher in my sister's school. It is my former school actually. I know most of the teachers and they know me too because I excelled in both academics and co-curricular activities. There is an invisible pressure if I decided to work there. Everyone knows I'm Pn. XXX's daughter (PK hem of XXX school), eldest sister of WY (my sis), etc etc.
Hmm. I think I'll make my decision after meeting the headmistress then. There are lotsa things to do but I'm sure all of them will enrich my sem break to the fullest. Time to bed. Good night everyone. Have a pleasant weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment