Tuesday, June 5, 2012

No Strings Attached

       I hate to admit it, I dislike that weird feeling whenever I happen to see the name of Alex. Can't be helped. Well, he gave me a few of his favourite movies earlier. I watched one just now. It's called No Strings Attached.

      This movie gave me a few insights. The first insight begins with the quotation "we don't pick who we fall in  love with, and it never happens like it should". Love just happens, surprisingly, unexpectedly. Next thing, if love really happens, then grab the opportunity. Express your feelings to your love one. If you're not doing now, then when? Be love, be hurt. Hurting in love is a process. How can you be in love when you're afraid of being hurt. When you're in a relationship, you somehow need to lean yourself on your lover. Being dependant is good but not always. Lie on his shoulder when you're tired. Seek shelter from him. I believe this is the best thing that all boyfriends or girlfriends can do.

     Hah. Sorry for getting being carried away. I'd love to introduce an instrumental song in this movie. I'm not sure the name of this song but some people said it's "I love you" by John Debney. Listen to it. It's awesome.

Enjoy~ :D 


"If you come any closer, I'm not letting you go"
Last scene in this movie. Check it out. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment