The reasons of joining the swimming carnival organised by my swimming club last Sunday are:...
#1 - I miss the sun and water.
#2 - I wanna have fun!
#3 - To loose some weights.
Swimming carnival can be considered an annual family activity. This year everyone joins except father -he is enjoying his life at Australia right now. The section that I LOVE the most is treasure hunt. Previously coins were thrown into the pool but they're replaced by canned drinks and food. We hunted A LOT of them because my brother and I are so familiar with the hunting technique. ;)
I feel fat. I always feel fat. Seeing successful slimming down testimonies PROVOKES my inner thoughts. A few friends of mine have successfully reduce some weights, therefore I cannot stop myself from labelling myself FAT.
They say I behave just like the pink bunny. #Lmao
However I believe this carnival burnt part of my unnecessary fats because there was a biathlon - swimming and running. Well, I wish the distance of swimming and running isn't reduced greatly compared to last year. The longer the distance, the more energy used to complete, the more fats is burnt - it's a simple rule.
All in all, participating swimming carnival is fun. Really fun. ;) Mid sem break is ending in 3 days. Gotta start doing my assignments now. So, jaa ne~




No comments:
Post a Comment