Saturday, March 23, 2013

Valentine 2013!

Hey readers, I'm back from MIA (Missing In Action)!  :D


       If you asked if I was busy during my 1 month semester break, I would answer you, 'Yes, I was busy back then'. The reasons are: I'm a full time maid at home, preparing my brother to university and spending quality time with my friends, family and boyfriend. -blush- 

       This time, I'm gonna share how I spent my Valentine's Day with my boyfriend this year. The reason of sharing is to share my happiness with you readers. For your information, my boyfriend and I have known each other since secondary school. We 'officially' announced our relationship when I was 17 - and we are still together now (I'm 22 this year). 

      We celebrated our Valentine's day early this year due to his busy schedule. He planned the whole tentative on that day. So I totally had no idea where will he be bringing me or what were we going to do that day. I had to admit I was super excited on that day .

     First of all, he accompanied me shopping. Yes, ACCOMPANIED me! The reason of stressing this point is because.... I forbid my shopping spirit from roaming free whenever I'm with him because I can't bear to see his fatigue expression and bored face, sitting at the cushions of boutiques. Poor darling! Another reason is because he will usually stop me from entering boutiques whenever I overspent - I overspent my allowance most of the time, SO, as an advisor, he will automatically stops me from shopping. After being restrained for so long and not having any new clothing after Chinese New Year, at last, on that day, we spent our time at Gurney, shopping. :D 

      This time,  I was not the one looking through the wardrobe. He was keeping an eye on dresses that suit my taste. In the end I bought a dress chosen by him. :) Later he brought me to Straits Quay for dinner. He ordered his beer-battered fish and chip and chicken cordon bleu (I'm not a fan of fish but a fan of cheese and ham) at Blue Reef. 



After dinner, we went walking at the quay, enjoying the night view and the breezy sea wind. Lots of laughing, hugging, smiling that night - that was one of our unforgettable moment I could say. 

      Later we sat down and chatted a while. He was the one reminded me that Valentine's Day of 2013 is our first Valentine's spending with each other in Penang, the place where our love starts blooming. Out of the sudden, he excused himself to the washroom and came back with a bouquet of flowers. 

OH-MY-GOD. 

I was shocked. Really shocked. A shy person like him brought a bouquet of roses from the car park to the quay and presented me surprisingly. I was stunned, touched and almost fainted (you know that's an exaggeration, Lol). When I looked at the content of the handmade card, I cried. Only God knows how much love this man has for me; only He knows how sincere Chee Kin is. 


"If God wills it, let's be together always"


      That's all this time. Gotta get my ass move to say Hello to my assignments. Thank you for reading up until this line. Have a pleasant weekend. :) 




2 comments:

  1. Reading this was like biting into something with sweet filling...it just made me smile! haha

    ReplyDelete