Hello readers, I'm back with a short post on how my first month of holiday is spent. :)
FYI, I'm having 2 months of semester break, from end of June to the beginning of July. My first and second of semester holiday was spent lazily in my cosy house. I spent so much time hibernating and eating good food. Sorry body, I'll ensure that you will not be ruined by my unhealthy habit! :x
After having two weeks of rejuvenating session, I began my third week of semester break working, as a teacher. I am truly blessed with opportunities because I am never jobless. I hope I will not be one too after graduation. Lol.
I'm currently working in a primary school near my house. It's named SJK (C) Keong Hoe. Comparing my former school, SJK (C) Shih Chung Caw, working in Keong Hoe is pretty much stressful. The discipline and the attitudes of students in Keong Hoe aren't as good as Shih Chung's. Besides that, spending so much time in teaching Year 6 students whitens my hair sooner.
I'm currently working in a primary school near my house. It's named SJK (C) Keong Hoe. Comparing my former school, SJK (C) Shih Chung Caw, working in Keong Hoe is pretty much stressful. The discipline and the attitudes of students in Keong Hoe aren't as good as Shih Chung's. Besides that, spending so much time in teaching Year 6 students whitens my hair sooner.
Despite of the negative feedbacks about my job above, I am grateful for the opportunity to be in Keong Hoe. Firstly, changing of working environment reduces my worry. I definitely don't wanna meet my crush because I can assure you that it's an extremely awkward situation. Next, I learnt a few marking strategies on UPSR English paper 2 and ways to deal with Miss and Mr Know-It-All from the good classes. Then I contributed in the Sports Day. I love seeing children involving themselves in sports because sporting gives children an opportunity to be themselves.
My routine would probably be the same for the coming weeks - working, working, working! Unless I found myself a new interest. Good bye for now. :)
My routine would probably be the same for the coming weeks - working, working, working! Unless I found myself a new interest. Good bye for now. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment