Friday, February 11, 2011

A nightmare 'bout a car accident

Good afternoon everyone.
I had another nightmare last night. -hates-
Lydia, you're the main character of my nightmare. Haha

Let's start the ball rolling by introducing the actors and actresses.

A) Main character
Lydia Chai - my best friend here in IPG Darulaman Campus. :D
In my dream, she is a clumsy person and she just got her license.

B) Minor character
Wenny (me) - a girl with the height of 156cm. :x
In my dream, I'm a pro diver. Pewitt!

-Flip flip- the storybook. Here we go!

Exposition

One day, Lydia got her driving license on 21 year old birthday. She was very excited because she was officially 21 year and and finally got her driving license. So, both of us decided to go out for dinner to celebrate. After having our dinner, Lydia drove the car. At one point, we had to do a 3-point-turn.....

Climax

Lydia reverse too quickly and she didn't realise that there was a cliff behind her. I quickly asked her to accelerate to prevent the car (and both of us) from falling down the cliff. Mana tau she accelerate faster than I was expected because of nervousness, the car flew and bang the restaurant.

Resolution

Ending? Sorry, I can't remember. Lol. I think I woke up after crashing together with the car into the restaurant. That's all.

3 comments:

  1. LMAO...... Should I reconsider whether to take my licence this coming mid year? X_X Lol.. u miss me too much d la...... That's why at night pun u dream of me! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. =.= your head! I miss my hubby more than u. Lol.

    ReplyDelete