I used to have short hair, for 19 years already.
Now I'm 20 and finally manage to keep my hair long. (Proud to say that!)
But then, recently, I've the intention of cutting my hair short again.
You know, the weather recently is very hawt and my hostel room doesn't have an air-con.
LOL
At the end of my suvey,
I decided to keep it long. I listen to my friends. :)
Pity my hubby. He is the only one feeling so happy whenever he heard of me complaining and wanted to cut my hair short.
Stupidly, yesterday, I didn't know what went wrong with my brain, I had a dream.
I rarely have dream, seriously.
I dreamt of myself going into the salon and cut my hair short.
Then I don't know why I was shouting and screaming "who cut my hair!" for several times after looking at the mirror and saw myself in short hair.
Then....
I started grumbling.
I started crying.
I started missing my long hair.
After that, I woke up.
Woah!
So lame right? -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment