Hiie all! <3
I'm feeling so in love right now. It is because the manga/ anime that I'm watching and reading right now is super romantic!
Before going on to the main idea. I think that the difference between anime and manga is:
Manga: Comics drawn by authors. So you will have to READ them.
Anime: Cartoons based on manga. So you will have to WATCH them.
For example, Naruto has manga and anime.
#Correct me if I'm wrong because I'm just saying based on what I observed.
Introduce you,
Kaichou wa maid-sama
(Class president is a maid)
Male character: Takami UsuiFemale character: Misaki Ayuzawa
Lemme tell you something, if you are a romantic freak, this is the most suitable one. (My personal point of view, well, this is the first comedy-romance anime that I've watched so far. LOL)
To know a brief info about this manga, click here.
To read the manga, click here.
Ahh, I feel so in love again. I wanna be in love again! Hinting my honey pie. -wink!-
Anyway, I'll be glad/ delighted if someone gift me a maid dress/ uniform of Japanese high school. They're pretty, aren't they?
Special thanks to ~
1. My brother for introducing the unique world of animes and mangas
2. My boyfriend for introducing such a romantic manga.
-Coughing-
Honey pie needs to work a lil harder so that I can feel the pumping love from you. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment