Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 2 in Singapore (27/5/2011)

@ Singapore Polytechnic, Singapore.

I felt so depressed after visiting. I should've done my A level and study in Singapore. Even a polytechnic is god damn cool already. I wonder how will those famous university like National University of Singapore (NUS) and Nanyang University of Technology (NTU) will be.

Singapore Polytechnic - Our Graduates, Our Pride.


Random shot by his father. Lol. Sweet?


Happy graduation hubby. Our first couple photo of the day.


This is the second one. He finally smiled in front of the cam. :')

His family.
From left : His younger sister, grandmother, mother, me, hubby, father and his youngest brother.
His family members are very tall. Her youngest brother is only 10 year old and his sister is actually taller then me. She bent her body only. -depressed- LOL

Congratulations hubby! Love you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment