Hahahaha. Catchy blog title? ;)
I'm flying to Singapore later today. My flight is at 8.45pm, I think and I'll have to reach the airport around 7pm. This time, I'm going to Singapore with my... boyfriend's family. =/
My boyfriend is graduating on the 29th. This will be the first graduation that I'll be attending and this specific person is really really important to me. <3
We are already in our twenties, So the word 'decade' seems to be more appropriate than the word 'century' (We are not 100+ years old yet, lol).
Kay, so, I haven't finished packing my bag because I've to get something from the supermarket/ hypermarket/ local store/ whatever-name-you-call-it.
I NEED A ZIP LOCK BAG! -.-
I don't know why we are restricted with rules when we are carrying our luggage to the plane.

says that: ...
"Subject to the prevalent applicable local laws and regulations passengers may take liquids on board in their hand luggage provided they meet the following restrictions:
- The liquid is in a container with a maximum volume of 100ml.
- That all liquid containers meeting the maximum volume of 100ml each can be fitted comfortably into a transparent, re-sealable 1 litre plastic bag. "
In the end, I couldn't bring my:
- Facial products
- Hair cream
- Make up stuffs
- Toiletries
LAST BUT NOT LEAST,
"Passengers (except infants) are allowed two (2) items of baggage to be carried on board. The items of baggage may be a combination of any two of the following: cabin bag or a laptop bag or a handbag. The cabin bag shall not exceed the dimensions of 56cm X 36cm X 23cm and must not weigh more than 7kg. Such baggage must fit under the seat in front of you or in an enclosed storage compartment in the cabin. Items determined by us to be of excessive weight or size or of an offensive nature will not be permitted on board."
Damn pissed. That's all for now. Gotta do some housework before enjoying my 3 days at Singapore. I'll miss my family definitely. :')
Ciao.
No comments:
Post a Comment