Friday, December 9, 2011

Weekend!

OHAIYO MINNA-SAN! <3 
        He's coming back home tonight, 11pm flight. #^_^# teehehe. 

          Heh, feeling so energetic today because I had enough rest yesterday. At last, done with assignments that are due week 12. Now, I need to start working assignments on week 13. Gambateh-neh minna! 

          First time waking up later than 8am today. I should have get new curtains to prevent the ray of the sun from waking me up. =3= I feel like spamming anime today but I told myself that I've to resist such temptation after week 13. Sigh. 

          He gave me a challenge two days ago. He said I can only fly to SG IF and ONLY IF I can fit into my spiral again. -troll face- Meaning, I'll have to reduce my weight until 42 kg. 5 kg nerh! What to do..... That's the consequences of munching titbit since the beginning of my 2nd sem. 

To those who are facing problems or difficulties, cheer up. Humble yourselves and pray. Under God's mighty hand, you will be lifted up from falling. Always remember that He cares for you. Here are the verses that bring me through the unpleasant moments these few days. I hope by sharing, it will help you in easing your pain. Good things are meant to be shared, right? 


耶稣爱你!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment