Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pressuring!

I'm going crazy anytime soon. Besides submitting the 5 assignments, there are 2 more adding in. GERKO individual portfolio and GERKO group report. CRAP LAH! I've yet to COMPLETE any of them. Worst still, IP portfolio is empty.  -TUT!- censored.

Moreover something happened last night. That incident bothered me the whole night, in short, I didn't sleep well. I don't know why I'll face disturbance when I'm doing something serious. I tell you, love maters can be really... urgh!  My bffs said I'm good in handling love matters 'cause I give advices to them in overcoming their problems. Believe or not, it's up to you. But I know I'm not. I myself can't make up my mind.

Enough. I took some time enjoying my favourite song. I need a break. I can't live in pressure. To my fellow coursemates who are feeling so, click the video below just to have a 3 minutes break. Good things are meant to be share, right? :)

Mr. Big - To be With  You 


I'm the one who wants to be with you
Deep inside I hope you'll feel it too
Waited on a line of greens and blues 
Just to be the next to be with you




No comments:

Post a Comment