Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pleasant weekend

          It's wonderful when I see God's miraculous sign happening in my life. I can now see the solutions to my worries and problems.

         Firstly, the relationship between my father and I has become better. I used to avoid him when he is at home, or whenever we talk to each other, we will ended up arguing. That's the reason why I think that he doesn't show much concern to me compared to my brothers and sisters - he is bias. Now, it's time to change my perception because he actually cares for me. My family sent me back to Kedah on Saturday evening because they wanted to enjoy Thai cuisine. During dinner, he noticed I look thinner compared to the last time I went home (a month ago). During their journey back home, mum sent me a message. She said dad asked if I need a car in college or not, so that I can go out to settle my meals. Dad is the best! However I told them I don't need a car here because I'll have to stay here for 1 more month. I don't wish to cause unnecessary burdens or troubles to them because they have to pay for the fuel and also maintenance fee if I accidentally bang into someone else's car.

         Secondly, the relationship between honey pie and I became so much better. First of all, we argued over the unfamiliar routine after he graduated and started working. Then, we argued over religion matter. Thirdly, we worried about the future: Him going into Singapore Airline next year? Or pursuing degree then serving the 3 years bond? Is my degree recognised in Singapore? Him becoming Singapore PR or not? Expected age to get married? To choose Singapore or Malaysia to build our home? These are all unknown factors and there are still lots of things to worried about. However, the main cause of all these causes are identified and we can now see the solutions. I've come to a conclusion about love. The one who loves you with all his heart will never let you go despite all the difficulties faced. Instead he will think of ways to overcome and discuss how to go through all the difficulties together. You can basically just forget and let go the one that says he loves you but ended up letting you go over some matters because "I'm not capable or not fit to be with you, and you deserve someone who is better than me".


16 December - a fairy tale like date

Despite of losing the whole morning to be with him, we appreciated the time together even more. However, there is this bo gam guan-ness in my heart. Half year of waiting in exchange of 4 hours of date. Sigh. I sincerely wish to have more time to be with him. :'(

On the way back home to Penang Island. God blessed a smooth journey home.

After bringing me home to get myself prepared, we had late lunch at Manhattan. Substitution of Fish and Co. because there is no branch in Penang. 

His lunch.

Mine.

Ours, but he ended up swallowing 3/4 into his tummy. Eee.

At home, waiting for my parents to bring us out for seafood feast at the end of the world, Penang. This baka saru. =.=

The best dish of all the seafood delicacies that night. Curry prawn and the gravy taste awesomely special. 
The dinner that night cost RM2xx. Thanks daddy! :D
My parents love to keep honey pie from going home because they talk to him a lot. Lols.

One of my favourite souvenirs from Bali Island. 
Dad bought this for me and also a red colour halter-neck-batik-like beach attire.

Souvenir from honey pie, from Cameron Highlands. My favourite! :p 

My birthday present from him. :D 

          Happy moments passes fast. Today is  the first day of class after a wonderful weekend with him and family members. Coming up next is finals. Oh, shot, FINALS?! I'm not mentally and physically prepared. I just want to spend my time mesmerising what he told me before he left and what he wrote in his diary.  


I remember him sharing this verse to me in one of our arguments. 
Wonderful and meaningful, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment