Saturday, January 14, 2012

Farewell Dinner I

Date: 13 January
Venue: KFC Bandar Darulaman, Jitra, Kedah

          Esther picked Sin Ni and I, 2 TESLians who are flying to Tanjung Malim after our semester break. Therefore our family decided to have a reunion plus farewell dinner so that everyone gets to be together for the last time (sounds sad). Haha. 

Esther, Sin Ni and I. 
Esther, tahan a while. We'll be back 2 years later. :)

Sin Ni has 2 body guards. Hmph! Sokay, I've 2 butterflies. Haha. :D 

Sin Ni and I. My course mate, friend and sister. 

          I prefer treating her as a sister than a course mate or a close friend. She is quite blur some times. However, she can make everyone go rofl. Both of us are leaving to UPSI in this family. Studying in UPSI will be or, I'd say, is a challenge for us whom are always treated with care by the lecturers of IPDA. We will be on our own when we are at UPSI. Don't worry! We will swim together through the huge ocean of UPSI and survive back to the small pond of IPDA 2 years later. 

Took photo with Sin Ni's 2 body guards - the 2 gentlemen in the family. 

       Teacher training college has really little male teachers. These 2 males are lucky to be placed in our family. Haha. Without them, our family will be a house full of girls. Pity Peng Aun and Lawrance though because they seem to be quite shy, or don't really know what to say during the dinner together. I guess they will be fine as time passes by as human grows and adapt to their surrounding. ;) 

My family. 
Highlight: In the middle, Esther - eldest of all and also prettiest of all. 
Left: Me, Caman, Hui Ling. My god sisters. 
Right: Sin Ni, Peng Aun and Lawrance. Sin Ni's god brothers. 


          We shall be seeing each other 2 years later. Who knows what will happen and how will they be like when Sin Ni and I are back to teacher training college. Who knows Peng Aun and Lawrance found themselves girlfriends? Caman too found a boyfriend. Then, Esther got engaged?! Teehehe. 

Farewell present from Caman. <3 

Unboxing~

Closer view. 
Thanks Caman, I will take good care of myself there. Don't worry.
I'm more worried of her than my survival over there actually :'(  

        That's all for this post. Gotta study Kenegaraan. Geez, KENEGARAAN! The spoiler paper. Cohort dinner tonight, then farewell lunch with my besties on 17th and farewell dinner with seniors at night. I wonder where are they going to have fun. Haha. Ja ne minna-san! <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment