Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Screwed

         Can anyone teach me how to get rid of bad luck and increase the good luck of a person? I need of plenty of good luck charms, plenty of them.

         First of all, I caught flu a day before the 1st paper. So I ended up taking panadol, Vitamin C and various kind of supplement to prevent it from getting worse. I cannot do anything but to lay on the bed and rest. Thank God, I was fully recovered. I'm pretty impressed by myself because I managed to survive even though I didn't do much revision because of the flu. I'm not pro, the paper is exactly the same as the pass years. Basically I'm just returning what is given by the lecturer.

         Secondly, I screwed my second paper today. Literature is not my favourite, yet my minor is Literature. I don't know how am I going to survived until I graduate. When I received the paper, the questions on the 1st page looked 'thrilling' enough. When I flipped to the 2nd page, the questions were 'exhilarating'. I looked at the clock and realised I have only 2 hours to answer, I was stunned instantly. When I stared at the question paper, the invigilator said, "I like your hairstyle" when she came me to collect my signature. I was like.... O_O?

         A moment ago, I accidentally locked the door of my room. When I came back from the washroom, I twisted the door knob and realised it was locked, I started to feel nervous. The only help I can think of is my roomie. If she is still at the campus, I can borrow keys from her but t I realised my mobile phone wasn't with me. In the end I had to borrow long pants from my friend to retrieve spare key from the office. Suddenly, I miss my roomie. Missing someone to joke, to laugh, to talk, to concern, to accompany and to sleep with. I really hope I can bring my roomie over to UPSI so that I won't be getting a problematic one.

        Nyah, my room is extremely neat, clean and smell like lavender now. I packed some clothing and books to be brought back to Penang on the 10th, swept the floor, mopped the floor twice and changed my bed sheet and cleaned the whole room. I'm not going to do my revision today because I need a good rest.

Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D
I'm still excited because it's a brand new year. I believe there will be lots of new and exciting things ahead waiting for me to explore. I believe things aren't going to be the same. 

Gambateh-neh minna-san! OHHH! 
-Addicted to the way how K-On cheers-


No comments:

Post a Comment