Teehehe!
My mood is good today, despite of knowing that I don't have enough time to prepare my CALL paper torrow. Lols. Yada yada, I'll definitely start revising when I'm on the bus, provided I won't fall asleep later.
I reached Penang yesterday night, around 10.30pm. I had a good rest yesterday, with my comfortable pillow, cozy comforter and the air con. I miss the bed of my home. Oh yea, I changed my room already, to the room next door.
My original room (room number 7) is no longer registered under my name. The staff of the hostel made a mistake for not double checking my course. TESLians who are doing their first year degree are allowed to stay in the hostel however, the data that they have in their hand stated that I'm doing Mandarin as my major. Lol? The solution was, they registered me to a new room (the room next door, number 8) and asked me to shift my stuff there. What?!
I told the lady I'm not going to move everything to that room because I'm having exams. However, she asked me to move some of my stuff there. Later, after some time of deep thoughts, I decided to move everything. I'll have to do so because the 2 juniors that invaded my room on the 9th will finish their orientation on the 13th. Their classes will start by then. Since both of their name is 'officially' written to be the owner of room 7; me, been placed to room 8. Logically, I'll have to move EVERYTHING to my new room.
I spent 2 hours to get all my things shifted. I was kind of pissed of when I was moving. I don't have to move actually but because of the mistakes done by the hostel management, I'm forced the move the the room next door. At least the room that I got is nearby. I can't imagine if I receive other rooms further than room number 8. -.- Anyway, I'm not the one facing the same situation, my course mate, Cohan experienced had to move too.
Besides the management of the hostel, the attitude of the staff is so...... the lady that attended me, that attitude, that blaming attitude; the guard's attitude.......... DUH! I'll be dead if there are eyes and ears of the management people saw me talking to much. Who knows I'll be dragged to HEP and being accused for memburukkan nama institut the next day.
Back to the main thing that I wanna share today - I CAN FEEL MY TEETH after wearing the braces for 2 years and 5 months! I feel like a prisoner released from the jail after years of sentence when the orthodontist removed the thing. I'm still not used to the arrangement of the teeth. It's so organised, like fake teeth. Haha. However, I'm glad that my teeth are at their own respective positions. The first thing that I did when I reached home after the appointment was... brushing my teeth! My teeth can now feel friction of the brush! And my tongue is able to lick every teeth without afraid of being hurt by the metal wires. HUR HUR HUR!
The result after 2 years and 5 months.
Wee~
Ja ne, lunch time. Waiting mum to be home, then we'll have lunch outside. I have to rush back to Kedah today for CALL paper tomorrow. Then, after the paper, I've to rush back to Penang for dental appointment for the next day. I'm a busy woman (Yes, woman, I'm 21 years old now).

hey dear! omg! im loving ur teeth!!!
ReplyDeleteit looks perfect! and so beautiful!!! :)
weeee.. *i cant wait for my turn!* :P