Shepherd and sheep is the name of an activity organised by the Youth Programme of my church and I find it very very interesting and beneficial. It goes like this: -
First of all, we (the members) were asked to draw lot. The name that you got is your sheep. So, as a shepherd, you have to take good care of him/her.
Secondly, as a shepherd, you're not allowed to expose your identity to your sheep. The reason of doing this is to make sure that the sheep is able to guess who is his/her shepherd. A responsible shepherd will carry out his/her duty to take care of the sheep; with greetings, concerns, items and etc.
Lastly, some day, the sheep will have to guess who is the shepherd. Guessing will be easy because the shepherd is the one that always concerns about you (unless the shepherd is irresponsible).
Through this activity, we get to build a stronger bond between church mates, understand a friend in depth and learn to be thoughtful and caring.
This is what I received from my shepherd through a medium.
A bottle of sports drinks attached with a note.
I guess he/she might get to know that I'm busy with drama and theatre lately and is exhausted.
How thoughtful! :3
无比有富, 永远有富;
得上帝喜悦的人, 可等有富!
是的, 认识主耶稣基督是富因为耶稣基督是世人的救主, 是真神, 是唯一的神, 是我们心中的万王之王。
是的, 让主耶稣基督在我们的心和生命立足是富因为耶稣基督是无所不在, 无所不知的神, 凡有重担都可以依靠和托付给主。
是的,赞美和荣耀主耶稣基督是富因为主耶稣基督是配得的。主为世人而死,也为世人而活, 所以配得一切赞美和荣耀。
阿门!
你有富了吗?

No comments:
Post a Comment