So, I curl my hair last night and these are what I got this morning.
Failed curl. Nyehe, I'm still with my pyjamas.
Side view.
So, I think I know the reasons why my curls r so messy (They look like a bunch of dry seaweed). LOL! The reasons are:
1. I didn't curl them really tight. So, in the end, I don't see curls. :(
2. Hair mousse is used up. =.=
I'm having a bad hair day right now because my brother and I are going to Queensbay later. I don't wanna wash my hair to make them straightened again. You know, long hair is troublesome when you are washing it.
Perhaps I'll just tie a pony tail later. At least they look tidier.
This is not the end. I'll try another time and hopefully it works!
-I will be back- X)



hehehe.. Practice makes perfect. I didn't use mouse last time. Just simple oil. Well, tie them tighter. Loose curls don't look good. Make it tight, then let the curls loosen out themselves. That way, your curls will look more natural with the slight curves. You try the one that I blogged mia? You gotta tie it hard. Ha-
ReplyDelete:x yar, i should've tie more tightly. What gel are u using? Mine is not mousse. I looked at the bottle carefully jz now. its jz a normal hair gel. wat brand r u using?
ReplyDeletekeke.....when the curls get really loose...you can always grab some foam/mousse/gel and spread it over the bottom at the hair..then give'em a few tight squeeze,it will create a volumnized hair at the bottom....might save the condition of the hair-do abit
ReplyDeleteAny olive oil? My intention is just to make my hair smoother and less dry. The curls stay quite long on my head although I did sweat a little for the day. Maybe the last night curls were really v.tight (from what you see in my blog, the after untying.. macam use curler curl mia). In fact the curliness at first frightened me but the day after is OK
ReplyDeleteListen to Jie Ying ba. She's better with curls. Ha--
ReplyDelete