Don't see me do house chores means I didn't do.
See me watching anime/manga/ drama means I'm lazy.
Please, don't make assumptions when you know nothing at all.
When I'm doing something, you don't see it.
You are at work early in the morning and come back so late at night.
You are a super man, has lots of aims and goal and earns lots of money.
You are Mr Everything You Correct and Mr All You Say.
In my eyes, you are not great at all.
Because when one humiliates me, the person deserves no respect.
I'll remember you say working as a teacher (gov sector) is not professional.
And also, I'll remember you say a person like me, it's best to work at the gov sector, not for privates.
How insulting!
I'll remember you say I'll not climb to the top.
I'll remember whatever negative thoughts you have in your mind.
I'll remember, I'll remember always.
I love holidays because I get to be at home.
When I'm at home, I'm tied to responsibilities.
I don't wanna be at home.
I don't wanna be tied by all those responsibilities.
Maybe all these thinking is so called escapism but this is the best way for me to solve this problem.
hye wei wen!!!
ReplyDeleteomg..i couldnt believe dis.but this is also i feel now!!!!
people simply like to say things when they dont witness it themselves!!!
so irritating!
Enn! They don't see means you didn't do. What the heck. -.- Explaining to them means I go against them. Then, what to do? Shut my mouth up? But I'm innocent. Not saying/ replying anything when they're blaming is the best. Or else those people will come up with really silly assumptions for you. Arrogant la, ignorant la, rebellions la. Ape put come out. :O
ReplyDeleteyea!!!exactly!!!when we say anything means we are against them!but we R innocent!normal la..old d wat!(thats wat i always think) but =( i can only hide this feelings..and smile on the outside!
ReplyDeletesometimes they feel what they do is right!but the elderly should learn from the young ones too ryt???huummmpphhhh!