*Wide smile on my face*
I GOT BAND 4 FOR MY MUET ALREADY! Lol!
At last! T_T I'm so touched. That was my 3rd attempt you know.
1st attempt - didn't prepare well, so I only got a band 3.
2nd attempt - focusing on my final exams, band 3.
3rd attempt - band 4! It was a week before my 1st sem exam, so handling both of the exams was quite hard.
I remember.....
- Waking up early in the morning everyday (6am) to prepare MUET
- Practicing the speaking session with hubby every night
- Having the courage to clear my doubts from a famous online MUET teacher.
I'm flying in the air now. *Piao piao~*
I'd like to thanks all my fellow friends for all the luck, prayers, support and motivation. I love you guys!
Muahhh! *smooch smooch* ;)
Special thanks to Lydia Chai, my best friend, for the advice, support and help. Without her naggings, I think I will never feel worried for this MUET examination. And also, the ohm that she has in her. She is a person who will work really hard when she wants to achieve something. How I wish I could inherit some of this ohm. :X Without these, I think might sit for MUET again and again with a happy-go-lucky mood.
hey dear!!!congratulations!!! finally ur efforts all paid off!!
ReplyDeletego celebrate!!! hehehhehehe =)