Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

           This movie was in the cinema in year 2003 but I just finish watching it (year 2011, 26 June). Out-dated? Cannot say so because of these several reasons.

1. I was sitting my UPSR in year 2003. My mum is a teacher and I'm the eldest. Lots of people are looking high up on me. I couldn't let them down, especially my mother and brother. The pressure came from different angles. So, to prevent from disappointing them, STUDY! Luckily I scored 7As. :D

2. I've strict parents. I'm not allowed to go out to do unnecessary things. Like, visiting the mall, doing nothing at fast food restaurant, walking here and there and watching movies, etc. In my parents opinion, these are bad influences for teens. I think they did that for my own good and I also agreed to be bounded at home. No harm, right? Until now, it has become a habit instead of rules to obey. I'll never reach home later then 6pm when I'm out with friends or dating. My boyfriend loves my mum's cooking so he is glad to be home and have dinner with us. :)

3. Co-curricular activities. I was actively in sports that time. I love training so much so I rarely pay attention to other things except for swimming. I'm not as famous as those national swimmers but I enjoy competitive swimming so much. I gained lots of life experienced from it. They are really useful of course. I'm going to let my children to be active in sports too. What for studying so hard like a nerd? :x Sorry, if I offended anyone.

So, here are the amazing characters.

         Elizabeth Swan is pretty and Will Tuner is handsome. They are made together. Captain Jack Sparrow is the smartest captain after all! So, I think I won't write any reviews on this movie because it is like damn old already. People might already watching it for like 10 times. 

          This is really not a chapalang movie. I never feel bored of the story. You see, the story is well laid so the flow is there and most importantly the attraction is all over the story. Even the last scene (Swan and Tuner kissing scene) is attracting. Don't you think so too? :p

That's it for today. Gotta go to bed now. Hubby is waiting! <3 
I'm off to Straits Quay tomorrow morning. Jaben Penang grand official opening. I'll be accompanying my brother there. Hopefully I'll grab something nice from the lucky draw. 

Nitex all! >3< 

No comments:

Post a Comment