I don't get it. Why is he so addictive? Reasons please? I keep looking at our chat. I keep looking at his profile picture. I changed my ringtone to Skyscraper, Tyler Ward's cover. BAHHH. Like now, I'm looking at his wall. Viewing his stuff doesn't mean I'm still interested with him, right? I'm just, occasionally, randomly, drop by his profile. AH- HAH! That's it! This answers my questions. -wink-
Week 11, next week will be a busy week, submitting 5 assignments. CALL courseware, Writting Skill assignment 2, IP individual, Kenegaraan group work and Literature assignment 4. Awesome, right? 2 assignments on week 13 - Kenegaraan individual, EC 2 (interview). Then, I don't know why things can be so ngam, I fall sick at this time. Flu medicine makes me so drowsy. I ended up crashing on my bed.
And Kenny changed his mobile. He got himself a S2. RAWRRRRR! He wanted Sensation XE but he bought S2 because it's 50 SGD cheaper than S2. I'm definitely changing my phone with data plan when my allowance is banked in. I couldn't stand this stupid x8. I'm not sure it's my problem for not knowing how to take care of my mobile phones or it hasn't been functioning properly after dropping countless of time.
December is coming. That's why I'm feeling soo happy. It's Christmas! :D I remember receiving presents from my parents yearly when I was young. However I stopped receiving presents at 12 because they said I'm a big girl now. Santa has to give presents to children who are younger than me. I changed my notification to White Christmas (Maplestory version), my favourite theme song. I'll be glad to receive SMSes from people now. Teehehe.
Ja ne, assignment time. I sure hope I'll do something tonight. Not just looking at our chat again and again. =/
No comments:
Post a Comment