My tears dropped when this praise was sang last night. The lyrics touched the heart of mine. Days here in this new surrounding is not quite pleasant. I'm really fortunate to be placed in a Methodist church here, where I get to meet lots of wonderful people. Seriously I never felt such warmth back in the Baptist church in Jitra, Kedah. I love going to church, the home of Christ, my second home.
Placing me in this place, Tanjong Malim; placing me in the church, Methodist church, are the will of God, I guess. He placed me here for several reasons. He sent me here, far away from home, made me taste the bitterness of life. Then He sent me to a Methodist church here, where I can feel the presence of love. I am flooded with love here.
God is love. Love unites us. Love unites us with God.
Despite all the difficulties, He guide me through all of them. He gave me with an opportunity to stay with Him. He holds me when I'm weak. His words guides me, gives me strength, and brings me to victory. He found the lost person. He saves the blind me. Walk with Christ, He never leaves anyone because He loves us.
God doesn't promise that we will escape the turbulent seas of life, but He does promise, "I will never leave you nor forsake you". (Hebrews 13:5) Want to know more on this quotation, click here.
Enjoy~
请你不要离开我 请你不要放开我
让我能永远与你同行 与你同行
No comments:
Post a Comment