Monday, November 28, 2011

9 hours ago

Alex changed his profile picture! 
9 hours ago.
-screams-

HAHAHAHAHAHA! 

          I didn't have the intention of stalking him this morning. I actually wanted to ask my formal schoolmate some stuff in Facebook. Later I saw there are many photos of my friend attending SEGI college prom. Then I wonder if Alex did attend the prom or not. So, I just click his profile and have a look. 

          Ah hah! He really went! My prediction was right. ;) I'm not sure if he went with his partner or went to help out. He was once the student council of SEGI Penang. So I guess he involved in the preparation of the prom this year too. Anyway, this was his last prom and I sure hope he had some fun - with his date; not working. 

          How can I describe his profile picture? He looks like a sun in the picture. His smile is like sunshine, his face glows when he smiles. He rarely smiles, I noticed and he told me once. So, it's rare to see him in a picture with a smiling face. Ah, I remember rubbing his cheek whenever he smiles. My heart melts when I see him smiling. He should smile often.

          Honestly, I've this bo gam guan-ness in my heart when I see him attending the prom. :x Maybe he was once mine and I lost him. So, yeah, the bo gam guan-ness has made me suffer since he left. I don't wish to be in that suffering stage anymore. What I want to do now is to appreciate what I've. I strongly believe that Alex is a turning point is my life and I don't wanna become the old me.

          I can't stop screaming. I'm so hyper when I look at his dp. Lol. He is so CUTEEEE! 

          Okay, enough with this Alex changing his dp news. I'm actually looking for songs for courseware. I choose Maplestory theme songs because that is what I have right now. Yong Jian once taught me how to extract those songs, yea, I know it's illegal. :x  Mana tau these songs brought back the nostalgic memory. CHOP! No more Maple. I promised my honey pie already. No more online games. :x Okay, serious time. I spent 1 hrs slacking. 

           Ja ne. Class at 11am. zzz. I woke up early today. 6.30 am. something is wrong with my biological clock. May your day be bless with wonderful happenings. 


Face it until you're numb. 
Then you will reach a state 
where you can say,
"I got over you"
with no regrets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment