November 26!
Time flies, really! I have to admit that I never thought November is ending so soon. I have yet to watch BREAKING DAWN! I don't have the time yet. Maybe next week? -hoping the movie is still showing- But what I can see from Facebook and blog posts mentioning how romantic is Edward and how awesome the storyline is. Oh please, stop tempting me! T.T
I woke up at 6.30 am for no reason. It's still early so I spent my own swear time reading the Bible while having my breakfast. Yea, the Bible has been a morning newspaper to me. Lols. Then I started to plan what I should be doing today. Firstly, do some audio recording with Liza. Then, do something on Kenegaraan group assignment. I know my BM is bad and take times to product a simple work. So I'll have to start now. After that, KOT reflection if possible. I have to write it before I forgets what happen on KOT.
Enough of academic work. They're so much until they make me feeling suffocate. We talked on the phone for almost 1 hour and 40 mins yesterday. Yeshie, from Singapore to Malaysia. -.- When I offer my suggestion to call for a week, he rejected. He suggested trying out something techgy thing tonight or Sunday night. I'm not really sure what is it, but I'll see. He's changing phone plan this Sunday, I really hope he gets a S2. I'll definitely hijack his new phone when he is back. Time for me to change phone as well. -Nyahhh- :3
Tonight is the prom night of SEGI College, Penang. I actually forget about such event already. Not until I was flipping the calender. I saw there is a remark beside the date. Haha. If I were still with Alex, I would've go to the prom with him. -ahem- I'm not crying over a spill milk, okay. That 2 months crush is actually a lesson and also a turning point of my life. I see no reasons to hate him or regret for loosing him. In fact, I'm thankful for his appearance and the impact that he brought to me. Losing him is an opportunity for me to turn over a new leaf. I'm seriously, grateful for such changes that has changed my life for the good, so good until they can't be described by words.
The verses shared by pastor in the end of the sermon yesterday night.
I often wonder we don't deserve such great love from Him as all human beings are sinners. What makes us sinners to have the qualification to receive such ultimate love from God? God loves us so much until He gives us His only son. Be thankful and grateful for God loves us so much and the unbearable pain that Jesus bore for us sinners. So, love Him like the way He loves us, live and behave like the sons and daughters of His so that we can glorify Him, the amazing God.
Praise Lord for all wonderful thing that you are receiving today.
Have an enjoyable weekend peeps!

No comments:
Post a Comment