Monday, November 7, 2011

Guys are hypocrites!

I'll never say a single thing next time. Whenever I mentioned I'm glad that I found him , nothing good will happen the next day.

Guys are hypocrites! They can be good and bad at the same time. Their acting will usually be like this.

First, they said you're wrong. 
Then when you ask for reasons, they'll say "find out yourself". 
When you start finding the reasons of him saying so without a direction, you'll usually ended up being emo. Then you'll start to weep.
Both of you ended up talking on the phone; you're crying and he's listening.
Then he'll start saying "why do you have to think pessimistically?"
When this isn't solved yet, and he loses his patience..
He'll said, you're irritating. 
In the end, cold war. 

You wanted him to comfort so badly; but the word - 烦 holds you back.
You're hoping him to talk to you; simple phrase like "feeling better?"; 
But guys will never do so. 
They will only glue their ass on the chair, not moving, until you make your first move.  
My day has ruined by this person; THANKS TO HIM!
I'll emo the whole day. I guess I'll have to spend another day to heal myself.
Assignments? Next day lahh.

No comments:

Post a Comment