Thursday, November 3, 2011

Athletics

           I love sports compared to going for lectures. However, sometimes, I prefer going for lecture rather than attending sports.

          The sports that I'm doing this semester is Athletic. So yesterday was the micro teaching. We learnt sprinting and high jump. Ah, sprinting wasn't new thing for me because I was the runner of my school. -filling with nostalgia on those days-  But high jump isn't. I never tried before. With the guidance of my friends, I managed to did my first jump successfully. -peewitt!- Pro eh? :3

          It's fun to learn sprinting and high jump, but it is no fun to experience pains over the body later. I showered immediately after Athletic because I've to rush for a quiz. So, in the end..... Urgh! My injured shoulder is giving me signals of pain. In the end, I had my test with a sore shouldern. :'(

          Things got worse after the text. Here comes my knee injury. Might be the running that I did in the morning. It's common to have the pain on the knee if I did excessive running after not running for a long time. The total running distance is less than 1km. It's considered excessive running after not going for a jog for half  year. So yeah, the pain caused me the whole day.

            This morning, I woke up at 7 by the pain on my shoulder. -sigh- The painnn! Luckily I slept early last night, at 11pm++. I couldn't stand the pain on my knee, so I went to bed early with Kenny. :3

          Injuries are common for a sportsman. 10 years of swimming and 1 year of running have caused so much pain in my life. I sprained my ankle during running and it affected my knee. My tendon of my shoulder is 'misplaced' during my swimming training. =/

        Anyway, it's okay. I'm used to the pain for years already. And I did not regret joining sports. I love to move around compared to staying in the class. Ja ne. Class at 8.30am later. It's a sudden notification.

Have a blessed weekend everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment