I CAN'T WAIT FOR DECEMBER!
'Cause Ken said he is coming back to Malaysiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! Nyehehehe. Where are we going to spend our time together? Hmm. Are we going to Straits Quay? We never been there together. Anyway, Straits Quay has nothing much to play except enjoying the view of the sea. Oh, yea, he'll surely glue himself at Jaben. Maybe JW will tag along too. That 2 audio freakies will start talking alien languages that I have never heard off. LOL!
I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY SEM BREAK!
I'm FLYING to SINGAPORE! Uh huh. :x Hahahaha. I surely hope I've enough money to fly there. I don't wanna take bus. My ass will be sore by then. The first thing I'll do is to hug is tightly like Koala bear. Then I'll be staying in his new condo. I hope his aunt doesn't mind letting me to sleep in his room. I don't mind sleeping with Jia Ning and Jia Hwan - just don't let me sleep with those jie jie. =/ We'll definitely go to lighthouse of the Sentosa Island for a date, like what we promised. And also Clark Quay for night walk. :3
Once again, I've been procrastinating today. Lit analysis not done yet. Awesome. I'll try to crack some ideas for the analysis. Jaja, good night all.

No comments:
Post a Comment