Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I (be)

          I've phobias to accept a Virgo guy - they're just too 'addictive'. Addictive? I'm referring to Alex only I guess, not all Virgo guy. I haven't not been counting how many days since that incident happened. I don't want to count anymore because.. 'to stop that pain in your heart, you have to stop feeling it'.

          I've been trying hard to let go, to forgive and to forget. When memories start pouring in, I'll shake my head; when images of him appears when I'm about to sleep, I'll open my eyes, WIDE. These don't happen as frequently as last time but there are still times when he appears out of nowhere.

          I've made my blog private because of him. I'm not going to hold back any feelings for him. I've decided to stop writing things as though he is still there, reading my blog or browsing through my Facebook. I'll do whatever it takes to disconnect this invisible connectors.

          I've been controlling myself not to touch things that he gave- animes, movies or softwares. Whenever I open the folders... Ahh, he appears. Then I'll start reminding what kind of person he is - tech geek, audio files maddy, anime lover, perfectionist, heroic & dramatic & conservative (in some aspects). So and so an so.

          So far things are on the right track - the removing Alex process is progressing and the healing Wenny process is working fine. I'm hoping to see myself fully recovered. Dai jo bu, Wenny-chan! :D

人之所以痛苦,在于追求错误的东西。
那就不需继续追求吧!
因我要好好珍惜感受被爱的滋味。

No comments:

Post a Comment