AH HAH! Family gathering!
I just love attending family gathering. Everyone sits down, enjoys eating, talks lots of things - more like grumbling and gossiping, laughing and etc. It's fun actually. I don't see it as a activity that is a waste of time because it's good to sit down and have some fun connecting with people from different courses and semesters.
Anyway, we went to 5 Utara. My favourite Thai cuisine restaurant! :3 I love the tomyam there. But later I found out that they added lots of ajimoto I think as I felt thirsty after finishing the meal. So, next time I'd suggest going to Rung Riang (I hope it spells correctly) for gathering and stuff. Cheap and the food taste good too.
The place that I sat allow me to look at everyone of my family. As they were talking, I started to think that I won't have the chance to join them eating two years later. Aww. Things will be absolutely be different when I'm at UPSI.
It's fate that brings everyone here in the family. Not everyone that you know gets to be in the same family as you are. That's why appreciating each other is important. I've heard some juniors grumbling, saying family gathering is a waste of time. Nehh, dear girls and boys, maybe you haven't heard of the benefits of knowing seniors. I'm not saying all seniors are mighty. But sometimes, there are cases and situations that you might need their assistance and advice. Feel free to ask them, I can see lots of juniors are restricting themselves from joining the seniors. I personally didn't ask any help from the seniors but they approached me when they found out that I was having some problems. -touched!-
Blessed family!
Front: (From left):
Xue Yi, Me, Elaine, See Yung, Jiayun, Zhi Juan, Siew Ing
Back: (From left):
Zhi Rong, Jian Cheng, Xiao Yih, Xing Er, Winnie, Bao Hui, Ru Tao
My TESL god sister and I.
Don't you think she is pwetttyy? :D
I was hao lian-ing to my roomie when I got back. I said - nehh, see see, my yi mei is so pwetty! Then roomie started showing a sweat face - she doesn't have a sister mahh. She adopted a brother. LOL! Too bad Winnie doesn't have any accompany because there is no Chinese from TESL Sem 1. I sure hope she'll find one in the coming batch (2012), at least she has somebody to bring to the family gathering, instead of attending alone. :O

No comments:
Post a Comment