Day 21
Yes, I finally get rid of his traces. This is a relieve. I guess the reason why I healed so quickly because I live life that I want.
I've lived my life richer than before. During the weekends here in Kedah, I usually will choose to rot in my room. Sleeping late, watching anime the whole time, day dreaming. But I'm no longer so. -wink- First, on Thursday evening, I will follow my bff to church. After that, I will usually share what I've understood to Kenny. Then, lights off!
The next day, Friday, I will wake up around 7.30 for breakfast. Then following my senior to the pool. Both of us helped our lecturer to teach children swimming. Usually I'll take some time warming up first, then when my senior is about to leave the pool, it's my turn to help the lecturer. It's fun teaching children to swim. -Nyahh- And also, I decided to tan myself. No more applying sunblock or whitening cream because Ken prefer seeing me in "healthy colour". He frowned his brows when he knew I plan to keep my skin fair. He said he don't get why girls want to look pale like ghost, so unhealthy. So hilarious. :x And Friday is a laundry day to him. I always grumbles when I didn't see him online a lil bit later. Haha.
Saturday eh.. I'll wake up around 8am. Then do some reading and homework of course. No more spamming anime. Afternoon nap is a must for a sleeping bug like me. Then, going to the pool around 5pm. Time for a swim and helping out my lecturer. Then I'll spend the night with Ken. It's Saturday, he rarely works on that day because he pushes his OT on weekdays already. He'll be telling me stuff like YP, work, mobile phones, computers and headphones. The input is 100% but I understand 10% only. Haha. I enjoy seeing him looking at those tech stuff. He looks exactly like a kiddo! :3
Sunday - CLASS! -wa sien- Yeah, class, class is usually so freaking long on that day. He will usually reach home from church around 2.30pm. By that time I'll be napping already. Lots of the time I thought that he is working. So I don't go on to gmail or FB until 6.30pm. When I see him online at that time, I will only realise that it's Sunday. Trying to apologise for being so absent minded but he will usually say this, "Ahh. As expected from a baka neko". LOL.
Okays, its about time for me to take my nap. Have a lovely weekend everyone! :D God bless you.
No comments:
Post a Comment