Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thirteen

Day 13

          Alex appears into my mind recently. Yes, again. Sigh. People said Scorpions usually take a very short time to recover from a broken heart but I don't see this happening to me. 

           I'm back to Penang for dental and facial appointment. The same saying - home sweet home. Nothing is best when you are at home, slacking and enjoying yourself. I like the internet connection the most. :D Time for me to download anime. Teehehe. 

          I tend to recall lots of things when I'm alone. Things that left some major impact on me. When I arrived at Shahub Perdana bus station (Alor Star), I reminded him saying he will visit me when he is free.  He even asked how long is the journey from Penang to Alor Star. -Pause- He won't be visiting anymore.  I bought a single seat from the Konsortium and get on the bus. The first thing I did is to sleep. I didn't get some good night sleep this week due to assignments and quizzes. After an hour plus of journey, I arrived Butterworth. I feel so attached to him when I reach mainland. The feeling is.. so Alex. Haha. I couldn't find a word to describe that feeling precisely but the feeling is like - he is somewhere near me. 

           When I got on to the ferry, I started to remember how he travels to college. He rides, not drive. I always use the wrong term and he corrected me a few times. I had to take Rapid home since mum isn't free to fetch me. I haven't been taking Rapid home for 7 months already. So, I'm still okay with it despite of reaching home a little bit late. As the bus was travelling around the city, I remembered him bringing me kai kai, telling me the names of those busy streets, sharing his childhood life in town, and etc. Urgh, the heart ache suddenly. To stop from being shattered, I stuff my hippo into my ears, trying to stop these from invading my mind. 

          Dang, hippo didn't work! The bus passed by First Avenue, Prangin Mall and Komtar. -Scream- Why was that happening to me! Pieces of memories came back. Gastric incident, watching movie together, crossing the road, etc. :'( -heartache- How long will all these come to an end? I tried to look around, hopefully I would find things to distract my mind. And I still couldn't find one. I remember him mentioning changes of Komtar. It has already become a 2nd Penang lowyat. It's now a digital mall. Will I bump into him if I camp there? Haha.

          It's undeniable that time heals all pain. Uh huh, the pain got lesser and lesser. The memories fades slowly. I can no longer remember all the details. Time will take away our pain; wind will blow our memories; waves will wash away our footsteps. Then we'll left with nothing.  

Started to listen to James Morrison's songs recently. Music lover, you can give it a try. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment