Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy October!

Day 8 

Oh, he changed his profile picture. He added / accepted some friend request. He posted something techgy. Yeah, that's it. Nothing much I think. This is my first time clicking his profile to have a look 5 days later. Woh. :) 

           It's first day of October and also the 4th week of my 2nd semester. Time passes really fast when you are packed with lots of tasks to do. I have LIT presentation, Kenegaraan presentation, Olahraga quiz, EC public speaking and IP submission this week. SIGH. What I'm afraid the most is Kenegaraan presentation. It's in BM. It's a group work. I'm not good in speaking BM. I'm afraid that I might drag my group mates' marks if I'm not presenting the topic well. :( 

           
            This is what I got from the church. A welcoming gift. It has been the force to push, more like motivate, myself even further by just looking at it. Anyway, I'm going back this weekend. Dental and facial appointment. I miss my mum too. :')

Have a great October everyone! Good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment