Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Informing - an obligation in a relationship

Informing you are home or before going to bed to your gf/ bf is one hard thing to do?

Informing dude, INFORMING! Not reporting! Girls do not want to listen to your reports. So am I.I don't need him to report every single moves that he has done throughout the day. I just need him to inform.

Inform and report are 2 different things. Inform is, to tell, explain or to give a brief/ rough idea of an action; reporting is different. A person who reports is a like a person who has lost his/her freedom, being chained, spied or being force to blur out FBI top secrets. 

Inform does not have to be done verbally. It can be done by sending SMS, emails or leaving a Facebook chat. Is is hard to leave a simple message saying "I'm home" or "I'm going to bed now" ? IS IT HARD? Is it, is it? 

Do you think informing is an extra? Think about it. How can you leave your gf/bf without informing or not having any conversations for the whole day? It is not weather you have faith in him/ her or not, it is just unusual when you're not talking with your loved one. 

Working man tends to see things differently. He is a working adult. That's why he see this minor things as rubbish, as dusts. He does'nt bother, he doesn't mind, he doesn't care. Then, why do you have to care? 

The moment he said "你知道吗,你很烦", the earth is as about to explode; the heart is about the smashed, the pieces of heart are about to evaporate. Yes, evaporate; I'm not exaggerating. The phrase carries a very heart-aching meaning - you are an extra, that is why I find you irritating. 

The moment when your gf/bf feels insecure when he/ she is with you, it's time to reflect on your actions. Are you taking things for granted just because he/she is already your love? And that's why you're not going to put any effort in sustaining this relationship? 

Or, do you think that your gf/bf will not run away from you because both of you have been together for so many years? Or, nobody would want to let go such long-term relationship? HAHA! You're absolutely wrong! Very very wrong!

Being in a relationship for many years doesn't mean that relationship is secured, or the bond of such relationship is as strong as steel. The longer the relationship is, the more fragile it will be. Constant care and investment have to be done, it's just like maintaining a car - send to service every 5 thousand km. 

Maybe I've been asking too much from him. Maybe I'm not being caring and understanding enough, like what Alex said to me. I'm not matured enough. I'm still acting like a child. Throwing tantrums and make every moves without thinking twice. I'll do a reflection on myself later.

Relationship is just a process that everyone will go through in our lives. Of course, not every relationships will be successful. What we can do is do our part and do our best in maintaining the relationship. Besides improving or changing, we can only pray. Pray for an answer, a solution, guidance, a change and hope. 

But, when the particular relationship does not work out, even after all the efforts that you have done, then it is time to leave. You have to. That must be God's hints, telling you He has found you a better person. You needa empty the heart to accept a better guy. 

This is just a beginning of all challenges. I always tell myself, this is just a head start of the real challenge. I have to be determined, strong and tough, to overcome, to face, to ensure that things are able to sail smoothly. 

However, when you see me smiling, it does not mean that I'm okay. I've to learn to smile - I have to smile - I must smile - even when I'm in my darkest time. Someday, someone, the Mr. Right will appear, and he will be able to see through my heart; shield me from all the fear, insecure and cold of the stormy night. 

Friends, lovers and family will leave you someday; but Jesus won't. Jesus loves me, He knows what is good for me. What I can is to do my part and pray. He takes care of all worries.

So if you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give good gifts to those who ask him.
Matthew 7:11 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment