Bruno Mars releases his first single album "It Will Rain" from the Twilight: Breaking Dawn- Part 1 Soundtrack.
Linkies for more info.
"It Will Rain" will be featured on Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 Original Motion Soundtrack.
-SCREAMMMM!- Omigawd omigawd omigawd omigawd! This song is so.... heart breaking weyy! :'( Bruno Mars sang it so well. His voice is so influential as he managed to make my tears drop. I can't wait to see how the scene will be like in Breaking Dawn. It is releasing on 18 November, my birthday. :3 Too bad I'm having classes that day. But that's okay, I can drop by Alor Star to watch this movie. I LOVE Edwardddddd! <3
" Cuz there’ll be no sunlight, if I lose you baby.
There’ll be no clear skies, if I lose you baby.
Just like the clouds pass, I would do the same,
If you walk away, everything will rain, rain, rain."
There’ll be no clear skies, if I lose you baby.
Just like the clouds pass, I would do the same,
If you walk away, everything will rain, rain, rain."
No comments:
Post a Comment