I still remembered what my god sisters told me in the car this morning. Every words from them has influenced my decision. (Sorry for being so emotional in the car. It's beyond my control.) They said I don't have to weep over such matter as I'm still young. LOLs. And, once you have made your decision, then you must stick to that, no more BUTS. I agree that the pain will ease as time passes. Even if it hurts but it is not going to be long. Lord has His plan. :)
The first thing to do when I'm back to my room is to crawled onto my bed. Idk what time did I fall asleep last night but I know I didn't get to sleep well. Same goes to my nap just now. I didn't sleep well. Second time dreaming of Alex. Haha. I realised that the more I'm suppressing my feelings for him, the images of him flashing in my dreams are even harder to stop. What a nightmare.
It's so good to have kind souls around you. They're people whom you trusted that you can talk to. And these wonderful people will give advice and comfort you when you're feeling so down. It's wonderful to meet people like Lydia, Wan Sin, Ah Yung and Ah Yun. :') I, finally, at last, found a solution to this miserable incident that haunted me for a month.
Nyahhh, I've never felt so relieved. :D After spending 24 hours of licking my wound, it's time to move on with my life. What I should be doing now is, writing a 5 pages long of analysis of poem. I still don't know which poem should I choose. The Sick Rose by William Blake? or Mother to Son by Langston Hughes?
Anyway, it's good to hear his voice on the phone last night. I've been missing him for almost a month. -Recalling....- So... I took down the cute laminated picture from my notice board, so there will be no trace of him. But there are things that I don't wanna delete from my notebook. I'll definitely remove them when I finally, really, get over him.
He is indeed one unique guy that is able to make me go crazy over him. That's the end of The Tale of Yasashii Himesame.
Learn to Be lonely.
Learn how to love life that is lived alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment