Day 3
I'm feeling tired of chiong-ing all sorts of assignments. We have 6 subjects, each subject has 2 assignments/ coursework. Some of them even have short quizzes. So... Yeah, I'm still not done with my analysis of poem (I choose Mother to Son, Langston Hughes), preparation for public speaking, Ilmu Pendidikan (25 pages long of academic essay in BM!) and Computer Assisted Language Learning assignment. I procrastinated for 3 days. Bravo.
Life is so much busy when the semester starts. It's week 3 already. -Woh, time flies- Thanks to the heavy assignments, I've no problem in sleeping. Meaning to say, I drop DEAD immediately when I crawled on to my bed. So, since I'm ayy piece of dead meat, of course I won't have to strength to think stuff bout him. But I do during my class. Lols. Writing his name on the A4 papers, note book, notes, etc. Yeah, I still miss him. :(
I've been in Kedah for 3 weeks already. I'm not going back home this week because I'm following my friends to church on Thursday. I sure hope to learn something that day. :)
Time for some scrappies. ;)
My god sis, Caman, went to Pulau Pangkor. Her minor is PJ, so she had to attend a week of outdoor activities there. She bought this for me. <3 3 days already and I still haven't finish eating yet.
Yea, my notice board is clean. CLEAN.
Haha! Moganis captured this. We were 'lame'-ing in the library that time. Lols.
Jaja, time to go. Discussion for ilmu Pendidikan assignment at 8.30pm. I guess we'll take the whole night doing this assignment. Oyasumi.




No comments:
Post a Comment