Sunday, September 25, 2011

放手 其实我绝非爱得不够

           I forgive myself for wasting the weekend. I have not done anything. I have been wasting my time thinking about lots of things. I tried to smile. I tried to laugh. My roomie is trying to make me feel better. I tried to give a positive respond. I tried to enjoy but I don't seem to enjoy to the max. I guess she knew I was faking so she let me to have more time to be alone. You can say I'm a baby for making reckless decision. You can say I love telling lies. You can say I'm faker. That's just me. Saying things like I'll get over you, or we still be friends are not what I want. I wish you could say something like, I've been waiting for you to be back to my arms instead of saying is too late. It's middle of the night now. The time that I'm afraid the most. I'm afraid of closing my eyes. I'll continue staying up til I'm a piece of dead meat.


No comments:

Post a Comment