Fulfilling my assignment tasks, looking for texts from different sources and writing reviews. I haven't start writing the reviews. =/ This is taken from Reader's Digest (I can't remember which issue, gomen). I remembered listening him using these quotes in his daily conversation. Lols. So how many of these you've used in your daily conversation?
Next is, listing out all the assignment and quizzes of second semester. Week 8 and week 12 are tough weeks. The assignments and coursework are tough this sem. :( I sure hope I'll survive. Maintaining my result won't be easy. But I'll try. -wink-
I'm so proud of my work! :3 Do you know how tiring it is to draw such thing? I'll have to google for steps . I referred to 4 webbies to get the drawing done. My lecturer is surprised to see this when I consulted him. Lol! He's my swimming coach back in college. He's the nicest lecturer here in IPDA.
I always spend some time looking at the scenery every morning, thinking lots of things. Yeah, lots of things. Dreaming and wandering are bad habits of mine. -.-
Ciaooo. I'm feeling sleepy already. I'll crawl to my bed again. I'll wake up during lunch time. Oyasumi. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment