Time flies, huh. =/ It's already first of September, the ninth month of the year. 3 more months to say farewell to year 2011. And 2 more months to my birthday and the screening of ECLIPSE!! <3 Lols. Back to the topic that I'm sharing today. So, what have you done in these 9 months?
For me, my 2011 started with entering university. I'm a freshie. The university is called Sultan Idris Education University, or Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI). I've went through a proper orientation there (I dislike orientation at local IPG - encountered bad experience during my foundation) and I met some new friends there. I'm actually receiving scholarship from the government. The program that I'm doing is a twinning program. By right we should be twinning with UK but we ended up twinning with local university. :(
Class reunion of 2011. 5S2 rocks forever. I'm very fortunate to meet these people in my life. Even though we rarely contact each other after our high school but we can still be as friendly as, as crazy as, as funny as, as sporting as we always are during the time. Those who studied matriculation, A-level, foundation are now studying in U already. Those who are doing their Form6 is about to enter U in a week time. It's so exciting to see them posting photos of their preparation to enter university. While some other people have already started working. Well, everyone is pursuing their studies and dreams. It's important to go after your dreams but never ever forget a bunch of people that you have came across in your life because of their presence, you learnt the word - friendship.
Degree isn't like foundation where we can play around, slacking and do last minute revision. During my first semester of my degree, I was actually kinda lost. My degree program is a twinning program - with UPSI. But we are doing our first year in IPGKDAR (IPG Kampus Darulaman). We didn't have any reference books nor guidance about our course. The library here in IPGKDAR isn't well equipped and we faced lots of difficulties in finding materials for our assignments and courseworks. We were just like stray cats searching for food everywhere. Then, continuation of small test/ quiz and course works/ assignments made me feel so hard to breathe. I was so chiong until my roomie was actually asking me if I was having a fever or what after noticing changes in me. I was once so down because of disappointment. One of my assignment was ruined by some idiots and I'll have to push myself so hard for my finals. Thank God for the guidance, I passed my first sem with 3.85. I guess this coming sem will be another cycle of hardship due to lacking of materials in IPGKDAR. Sigh.
After quitting competitive swimming for 2 years, I was asked to swim for my swim team for the one of the major competition in Penang - P.A.S.A. It was rather awkward to appear in the competition where nobody knows you anymore since fresh bloods have taken over the elders. I'm glad to meet some of my darlings when the meet started. By joining P.A.S.A and meeting them made me feel so young. Lols. Those experience where we were chosen to represent the state for all types of competition is irreplaceable. Ken came back from Singapore to join P.A.S.A as well. He represented my team this year! :D That's sooo cool. He did very well. I guess he is the best male athlete for the open category by sweeping 5 individual gold medals (if I'm not mistaken). Thanks Darling Hui for recording him competing his pet event. I had to go back to Kedah as class starts on Sunday. Ken looks awesome in any ways. <3
The hottest news in year 2011 is the wedding of Prince William. He looks handsome - agree. Catherine Middleton looks beautiful - AGREE! She is such a beauty. I watched their wedding ceremony for 3 times. :x I love to watch royal weddings. It's so grand. Another reason is, I like to see prince and princess getting married (I know Catherine isn't a princess). They have been together for 9 years and finally they got married. 9 years sia. How I wish my ending with Ken can be like that. It was funny when I asked him what kind of wedding dress he would like to see me in. He answered me - that kind of dress which Catherine Middleton wore for her wedding. And I was like - Yer? Then he said, "I don't want my bride to reveal parts of her body like free show during our big day. Another thing is, you will definitely look better in that kind of dress instead of wearing a tube top wedding dress". HAHA!
I flew to Singapore to attend Ken's graduation ceremony with his family. It is so pressure when you are going on a trip with your boyfriend's family. The situation is so awkward, some time a little bit tense. Anyway, visiting Singapore Poly made my heart ache. I regretted for not being brave enough to enroll SAM. I always thought that I'm not good enough for private education (I was disappointed with my results). And later, I found out that you don't have to be GOOD to study in private institution. Lots of rotten eggs enroll and manage to survive. Sigh. How dumb am I. My university is not even A QUARTER good compared to Singapore Poly. I was and I am still impressed with facilities of high institution of learning of Singapore.
I'm sort of, addicted to the entertainments of Japan. My brother and Ken influenced me. Lols. They introduced me to the world of manga and anime. Then I started downloading animes (other that Detective Conan) and started watching. Later, I started listening to Japanese songs. Usually they're soundtrack of animes. Then later, I learnt and fell in love with Vocaloid. :) Hatsune Miku, Megurine Luka, Kagamine Len & Rin, Gumi, etc. After that, this unique guy entered my life. Alex influenced me to watch HD movies and anime and also listen to lossless songs. Besides that, he told me lots of things about techs that I've not heard or explore. He is such a nice person who is willing to simplify things and share them with me.
Meeting Alex is like a brand new life experience. Knowing him is like a chance for me to know myself in depth. I met him at a primary school where I worked as a temporary teacher. He captured my attention because of his smile and love for children. After spending some time knowing him, his characteristics and the way he sees things and does things impressed me. He came into my life, left his footprints and walked away later. Not leaving a single traces to reach him. That's his style. Ken pampered me for so long. That's the reason why I've never carried out the responsibilities of a girlfriend. Thanks to Alex. His words make me realised that how troublesome, childish and immature I am. Being him with him is the best thing ever. I'm going to change. I will. :)
This post is long. xD Lols. Is your 9 months of life as interesting as mine? Yes - then good for you. Try exploring new things before 2011 ends. No - you sure it's a no? Things happen for a reason. Try recalling things and think of benefits that you gained from it. You'll find your life isn't a boring routine where you go through every day without a meaning. God bless you.
Enjoy this wonderful tune by Giovanni Allevi. My favourite tune currently. :)
Back to Life.







No comments:
Post a Comment