Thursday, September 15, 2011

Clumsy as usual

DANGGGG! I forget to bring the most important thing back to Penang. 

My phone charger! T_T
(*&^%$#@

          And yeah, I'm back to Penang for 3 days holidays. Lols. I'm going back to Kedah on Sunday. Anyway, I'll travelling around a lot these few days. Getting my sewed clothing, visiting to the state library and stuff. Second sem is a tough one. Lots of material finding tasks, designing/ constructing things and reviewing on topics. I hope things will go well this sem. 

          I car-pool-ed senior's car back home today. The experience is better than taking bus home. No queuing up, snatching for seats, carrying heavy luggage up and down and take Rapid home. So the senior dropped my friend and I at Juru R&R. We passed by Seberang Jaya before reaching Juru. And and...  you know. -gets emo- He's from Seberang Jaya. Change topic. Oh ya, I always wanted to visit Auto City. I've never been there before. 

          My bff said I've changed. She noticed changes in me. She's really.. mou tak deng. I tried to hide or cover things up yet she managed to found out. Maybe I'm no longer good in covering up? Anyway, is this change a good thing? I should be happy with this good change, at least I still miss him. This might be a bad thing too because missing him makes me life much more miserable. I wonder, if, we can pick up from the point that we left? 

IYADAAAAAA! WTH AM I THINKING WEYYHHHH! T_T

Happy Mid Autumn Festival / Moon cake Festival / Tanglung Festival to everyone!
(Yea, I know it's kinda late already. I was too busy.)

          
      

No comments:

Post a Comment